This is a package to integrate PHP Debug Bar with Laravel 5. It includes a ServiceProvider to register the debug bar and attach it to the output. You can publish assets and configure it through Laravel. It bootstraps some Collectors to work with Laravel and implements a couple of custom DataCollectors, specific for Laravel. It is configured to display Redirects and (jQuery) Ajax Requests. (Shown in a dropdown) Read the documentation for more configuration options.
This package includes some custom collectors:
- QueryCollector: Show all queries, including binding + timing
- RouteCollector: Show information about the current Route.
- ViewCollector: Show the currently loaded views. (Optionally: display the shared data)
- EventsCollector: Show all events
- LaravelCollector: Show the Laravel version and Environment. (disabled by default)
- SymfonyRequestCollector: replaces the RequestCollector with more information about the request/response
- LogsCollector: Show the latest log entries from the storage logs. (disabled by default)
- FilesCollector: Show the files that are included/required by PHP. (disabled by default)
- ConfigCollector: Display the values from the config files. (disabled by default)
- CacheCollector: Display all cache events. (disabled by default)
Installation via composer
composer require barryvdh/laravel-debugbar --dev
Laravel 5.5 uses Package Auto-Discovery, so doesn’t require you to manually add the ServiceProvider.
Copy the package config to your local config with the publish command:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Barryvdh\Debugbar\ServiceProvider"